Friday, January 21, 2022
Communications Department - Archdiocese of Miami
Archbishop Thomas Wenski has made the following appointments:
Effective Dec. 1, 2021
- Father Daniel Houde, Trinitarians, to administrator, Our Lady of the Holy Rosary-St. Richard, Palmetto Bay.
Effective Jan. 1, 2022
- Father Peter Claver Sutinga to parochial vicar, St. Bonaventure, Davie.
Effective Jan. 3, 2022
- Father Mebounou Nyekplola Gbedey to parochial vicar, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Doral.
Effective Jan. 14, 2022
- Father Gustavo Barros to parochial vicar, St. Gregory, Plantation.
Effective Jan. 30, 2022
- Father Fernando Heria, retirement.
Effective Feb. 1, 2022
- Father Kris Bartos to administrator, San Pablo, Marathon.
- Father Jose Joaquin Espino to rector, National Shrine of Our Lady of Charity, Miami.
- Msgr. Chanel Jeanty to fulltime as pastor of St. James, North Miami.
- Father Luis Alberto Perez to pastor, San Lazaro, Hialeah.
- Msgr. Dariusz Zielonka to archdiocesan chancellor for canonical affairs.