Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Communications Department - Archdiocese of Miami
Archbishop Thomas Wenski has made the following appointments:
Effective Oct. 24, 2018
- Father Antony Vayalikarottu– director of Pastoral Care, Catholic Health Services North Campus; in residence at St. Sebastian, Fort Lauderdale.
Effective Nov. 1, 2018
- Father Pedro Durango – parochial vicar, St. Katharine Drexel, Weston.
Effective Nov. 20, 2018
- Father Dariusz Zarebski, Society of the Divine Savior (Salvatorians) – Vicar Econome (temporary administrator), St. Ambrose, Deerfield Beach.
Effective Dec. 1, 2018
- Father Fernando Carmona – parochial vicar, Nativity, Hollywood.
- Father Marek Wiórkiewicz – chaplain, Catholic Health Services Central Campus; in residence at Holy Family, North Miami.