Women's Emmaus Retreat - Holy Rosary-St. Richard
Feb 28, 2020 to Mar 1, 2020 - at 7:00 PM - English
It is an experience where women gather to be ministered to by other women. For women who wish to experience God, renew and deepen their relationship with the Lord, this is a time for personal growth. The retreat is based on the Gospel of Luke 24:13-35.
Cost for the retreat is $85. See attached PDF for registration.
Scholarships are available.
An Emmaus Experience: Weekend of February 28-March 1, 2020
- The retreat will be held at the Holy Rosary-St. Richard Religious Education Building, but the opening ceremony, the “Send-Off” will be held at Holy Rosary-St. Richard Church Chapel at 7:15 p.m.
- Please arrive by 7 p.m. on Friday to allow time for check-in.
- The retreat will end at approximately 3 p.m. Sunday, March 1st. We will be contacting every candidate to cover this subject prior to the weekend.
- Bring your luggage Friday night when you come for the “Send-Off.” You can check-in your luggage under the Rotunda, in front of the church doors.
- Bring casual clothes, according to the weather.
- Please bring your own blanket, pillow, towels, wash cloths, and toiletries. Sheets will be provided.
- Unfortunately, cell phones seem to be the way of life in our community today. If at all possible, we would encourage you to leave your cell phone at home during the weekend. This weekend is for you to spend in prayer with the Lord and fellowship with other women of our community.
- Mark your calendar now that on the Sunday evening after the retreat, we will gather with our family and friends at Holy Rosary-St. Richard Church for the 5 p.m. Mass.
- If you have any questions, please call Patty O’Malley at 305-253-0316.
Our Lady of the Holy Rosary-St. Richard Church
overnight retreat; 3 days 2 nights retreat 7500 SW 152 St, Palmetto Bay, FL 33157 (Map)