CFC Youth Camp
Next date: Dec 31, 1969 - click here for time schedule - English
We invite youth from ages 12-18 to a fun-filled and faith-filled weekend retreat with the CFC-Youth Miami chapter. The weekend will be focused on the enrichment and maturation of the participant's spiritual life in order to gain a sense of identity through recognizing their calling to be loved by God and the need to serve their fellow brothers and sisters.
- CFC Youth stands for Couples for Christ Youth. It is a Catholic youth ministry of Couples for Christ. ( A Private Lay Community recognizes by the Vatican)
- CFC Youth is a place where youth can learn about God and their faith, meet other young people like themselves, and be in a safe, energetic, fun environment. We in CFC Youth believe in the 4 F’s of Faith, Fun, Freedom, and Friendship. We believe that youth can learn about God in a new, refreshing, and exciting way.
- CFC Youth is open for anyone and everyone from 12 yrs. - 18 yrs old. CFC Youth is open to all backgrounds, cultures, and races.
- Meet new people and develop life-long friendships
- Better understanding of oneself and relationships with others
- Rediscover oneself
- Learn and improve on leadership skills (public speaking, group handling)
- Fun (sports, music, dance, etc.)
- Gain a closer relationship with family and with God
- Learn Catholic teachings, morals, and virtues
AD Barnes Park
Camp Site 3401 SW 72nd Ave., Miami, FL 33155 (Map)