Friday, December 4, 2020
Florida Catholic staff - Florida Catholic
PARKLAND | Mary Help of Christians School participated in Anti-Bullying Week Nov. 16-20. Throughout the week, students engaged in activities that promote friendship skills and kindness.
Students and teachers prayed for others while they learned Pope Francis’ "Five Finger Prayer." Kindergarteners shared their drawings of how they can demonstrate acts of kindness. Students in grades 4-8 participated in a writing contest.
The following students who were recognized for their excellent essays:
- Grade 4: Landon N., Antonella L.;
- Grade 5: Parker D., Kaitlyn K.;
- Grade 6: Emily B., Gabby Lojko;
- Grade 7: Angeles B., Robert S.;
- Grade 8: Mary B., Kaitlyn D., Catherine H., Kelsey H.
"At MHOC School, we strive to have a community of students who practice respect, tolerance, and kindness towards their fellow classmates," said Principal Alexandra Fernandez.