Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Florida Catholic staff - Florida Catholic
- 13: Catholic high schools in the archdiocese, including one virtual school.
- 2,976: Total number of graduates.
- 470: largest graduating class, St. Thomas Aquinas, Fort Lauderdale.
- 12: smallest graduating class, ADOM Virtual School.
- 982: attended Catholic schools for 12 years; representing 33% of the graduates of eight schools that obtained those statistics.
- 99%: college-bound.
- 60%: earned college scholarships.
- 5%: recognized as national merit finalists, semifinalists, commended or Hispanic scholars.
- 2%: graduated from programs for exceptional learners (disability or impairments).
- 58%: enrolled in AP classes.
- 12%: completed dual enrollment courses in college.
- $204.5 million: amount earned in college scholarships.
- 568,986: number of community service hours completed.
- Silver Knights: 5 winners, 11 honorable mentions. (Click here for story.)