Virtus training sessions run approximately three hours long. Due to the subject matter, children are not allowed in the sessions. Participants will not be allowed to enter if arriving late, nor will their attendance be counted if they leave early. To register for a Virtus "Protecting God's Children for Adults" session, log in to www.virtusonline.org and click on "first time registrant" located on the left hand side of the page. Next choose Archdiocese of Miami as the "organization" and then view a list of sessions available or start the registration process. Follow the prompts.
Virtus Training Reports
For volunteers who have Virtus accounts but need to show verification their account is up to date, they can print out their Training Report. The following are instructions.
- Log into your Virtus account at www.virtus.org by entering your user id and password.
- Click on the green Training tab at the top of the page.
- Click on Training Compliance in the green column to the left.
- Click on Training Report.
- Then click on the printer icon found in the upper right- hand side of the page where you see your name and Archdiocese of Miami, FL.
This page is dated and indicates both live training record and the number of featured, read and missed bulletins.