Seeking foster parents for unaccompanied minors
Next date: Dec 31, 1969 - click here for time schedule - Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Catholic Charities' Unaccompanied Refugee Minors Program is looking for adults to become foster parents to refugee minors. The requirements to be a foster parent include:
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Be able to provide adequate bedroom space and a separate bed for each foster child.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be willing to participate in a 30-hour free training.
- Be prepared for adults in your household to undergo complete background checks.
- Be able to meet basic resources to support the household.
Catholic Charities provides 24-hour case management, monthly stipend to help with the care of the refugee minor or youth, continuing education and more.
For more information, call 305-883-3383 or visit www.ccadm.org.
1505 NE 26th Street, Wilton Manors, FL 33305 (Map)