Summer Institute I
Next date: Dec 31, 1969 - click here for time schedule - English
Summer Institute at Monsignor Pace High School – June 10 to 14, 2019
Address: 15600 NW 32 Avenue, Miami, FL 33054.
Doors open at: 8 a.m.
Classes begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. (Session I) and at 10:15 a.m. (Session II)
Fee per course: $40 (No refunds will be granted once paid. If anyone cannot attend due to an emergency, a credit towards a future course will be granted).
- Introduction to the Profession of Faith: Creed (Spanish)
- Introduction to Liturgy/Sacraments
- Introduction to Liturgy/Sacraments (Spanish)
- Introduction to Catholic Morality: Life in Christ
- Introduction to Christian Prayer (Renewal)
- Introduction to Theology of Human Love (Renewal)
- Introduction to the Old Testament (Renewal)
You may take up to two courses at Pace. If there are not enough registrations, course will be cancelled.
NO REGISTRATION ON-SITE. Click here to register:
Registration deadline for the Msgr. Pace HS Summer Institute is: May 31, 2019.
Monsignor Edward Pace HS
15600 NW 32nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33054 (Map)