North Broward Respect Life Luncheon
Next date: Jun 12, 2019 - click here for time schedule - English
The presentation rivets the listener on how one family chose life, faith and love over the culture of death in the life of their son who had the "heart of a lion." The featured speakers are Derek and Annette George, two parents who share their compelling story which has been seen across America on EWTN, The Today Show, Palm Beach Post, YouTube and more.
The story has even been commented on by famous author, James Patterson: “John Paul rocks, and so does this book.”
Tickets are $35 per person ( group rate is available - call for details) but seating is limited so reserve your seats now by calling the Respect Life office and registering.
RSVP by June 12
- $5000 Gold Defender, event recognition, seating for eight
- $1000 Silver Defender, event recognition, seating for four
- $500 Bronze Defender, event recognition, seating for two
- $250 Table Sponsor, up to eight guests
- $35 Individual Luncheon Reservations
- $10 50/50 Cash Raffle Tickets
Galuppis on the Green
Restaurant 1103 N. Federal Highway, Pompano Beach, FL 33062 (Map)
Evalina Van Lengen