Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many events are taking place online only. Events taking place in person are subject to CDC guidelines, including restrictions on capacity and requirements for social distancing and mask-wearing.
Respect Life seeks volunteers
essential to the Archdiocese of Miami Respect Life Ministry, especially the
operations of its five Pregnancy Help Centers. The office trains volunteers to
serve in different capacities, according to their interests, talents and
To learn more, call 954-981-2922 or submit a volunteer application
by going to: respectlifemiami.org/volunteer.
Life busca voluntarios
Los voluntarios son esenciales para el Ministerio de
Respeto a la Vida de la Arquidiócesis de Miami, especialmente para las
operaciones de sus cinco Centros de Ayuda al Embarazo. La oficina capacita a
los voluntarios para que sirvan en diferentes actividades, según sus intereses,
talentos y habilidades.
Para saber más, llame al 954-981-2922 o envíe una
solicitud de voluntariado a: respectlifemiami.org/volunteer.
Respect Life Ministry
4747 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 103,
Volunteer opportunity at St. John Bosco Clinic
St. John Bosco Clinic, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, and established in 1992, is committed to providing free health care to individuals in our community who are uninsured and financially unable to access health care. Our mission is to serve the basic primary medical needs of the uninsured and underserved children and adults in Miami-Dade County, in the manner of Jesus, who healed.
As a free clinic, our ability to serve is based on a strong volunteer force. If you have an interest in service to others, St. John Bosco Clinic invites you to call us and learn more about the volunteer opportunities.
We currently need Support Staff Volunteers for the following duties:
Clinic Location: 730 N.W. 34 St., Miami, FL 33127
- Patient Registration – this position will be responsible for interviewing new patients and completing eligibility applications with primarily Spanish-speaking patients.
- Position available any days Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Minimum of 4 hours per week
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
- Good communication skills
- Able to use a computer to complete forms
- Excellent attention to detail
For more information or to schedule an appointment to learn more about volunteering opportunities please call 305-635-1335 or send an email to [email protected]
- Volunteer Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Initial video interview
- Complete the Volunteer Application including 2 reference forms and background screening
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Flexibility in accepting varying assignments
- Demonstrate non-judgmental, inclusive, compassionate and welcoming attitude
- Court-ordered community service volunteers are not accepted.
St. John Bosco Clinic
730 N.W. 34th Street,