3600 SW 32nd Blvd
West Park, FL 33023
Pregnancy Help Centers
The Respect Life Office exists to uphold the sanctity of each human life from conception to natural death. A ministry of the Archdiocese of Miami, we are faithful to the Holy Father and the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
We seek to implement the National Conference of Catholic Bishops' Pastoral Plan for Pro-Life Activities which focuses in three major areas: Public Information and Education, Pastoral Care and Public Policy.
Project Rachel is a post-abortion counseling and reconciliation program open to anyone who is experiencing the negative effects of an abortion.
The program is free of charge, and all information is kept strictly confidential. For more information on the Project Rachel Program, please call us.
Abortion Clinic Prayer Vigils
Every Saturday of the month
- At 7 a.m., abortion site located at: 6660 S.W. 117 Ave., Miami (Park at BJ's across the street)
- From 9-10 a.m., abortion site located at: 263 N. University Drive, Pembroke Pines
- From 9-10 a.m., abortion site located at: 2036 S.W. First St., Miami
First Saturday of the month
- From 8-9 a.m., abortion site located at: 3829 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood
Second Saturday of the month
- From 8:45-10 a.m., abortion site located at: 7707 N. University Drive, Tamarac (Meet for 8 a.m. Mass at St. Malachy, 6200 John Horan Terrace, Tamarac)
Third Saturday of the month
- From 9:30-10:30 a.m., abortion site located at: 2929 University Drive, Coral Springs (Meet for 9 a.m. Mass at St. Andrew, 9950 N.W. 29 St., Coral Springs)
Please park on adjacent streets not to block other local businesses.
Please remember to adhere to Diocesan Guidelines for presence at an abortion clinic.
Type the shortcut:
on your browser to come back to this page on the web site.