Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Communications Department - Archdiocese of Miami
Effective June 15
- Father Jean Jadotte, in residence at St. Malachy, Tamarac.
Effective June 23
- Father Adelson Moreira, Trinitarians, to parochial vicar at Corpus Christi, Miami.
Effective July 1
- Father Joseph Jean-Louis to parochial vicar at Sacred Heart, Homestead
- Father Francisco García Fernández to parochial vicar at St. Timothy, Miami.
Effective July 16
- Father Alberto Petrofft o parochial vicar at St. Patrick, Miami Beach.
Effective Aug. 1
- Father Daniel Cymer to parochial vicar at St. Coleman, Pompano Beach.
- Father Ricardo D. Rivera, Piarists, to faculty at Cardinal Gibbons High School, Fort Lauderdale.
Effective Sept. 1
- Father Y. John Aduseh-Poku to parochial vicar at St. Hugh, Coconut Grove
- Father Edwin Diesen to parochial vicar at St. Agatha, Miami.
Effective Sept. 3
- Father Edgardo de los Santos to parochial vicar at St. David, Davie.
Effective Sept. 15
- Father Fredy Yara to parochial vicar at St. John the Apostle, Hialeah.
Effective Sept. 18
- Father Emmanuel Essiet to judge at the Metropolitan Tribunal, and in residence at St. James, North Miami.
Effective Sept. 20
- Father Mathew Varghese to chaplain, Catholic Health Services North Campus, and in residence at St. Helen, Fort Lauderdale.
Effective Oct. 15
- Father Yamil A. Miranda to parochial vicar at All Saints, Sunrise.
- Father Joseph F. Maalouf to parochial vicar at St. Maximilian Kolbe, Pembroke Pines.