Lenten Labyrinth Experience
Next date: Dec 31, 1969 - click here for time schedule - English
Join us for a Lenten Journey at the Bienes Center at St Thomas Aquinas High School
The week of March 19 - 24 will be a special time of journey for all who venture to the Bienes Center at STA. We will be walking an ancient spiritual pilgrimage. Our Catholic Lenten Labyrinth is based on the ancient design in Our Lady of Chartres Catholic Cathedral in France.
“Be still and know that I am your God” (Psalm 46:10)
- Tuesday, March 19, 3:30-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2:30-5 p.m.
- Thursday, March 21, 2:30-9 p.m. with Taize Prayer at 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 22, 2:30-9 p.m. with Taize Prayer at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 23, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 24, 2-5 p.m. - Reflective Stations of the Cross at 3 p.m.
Evening hours for groups with an educator-guided explanation prior to walking the labyrinth are available on Tuesday, March 19, Wednesday March 20, Saturday, March 23 and Sunday, March 24.
By appointment only. Group Reservations must be made by Friday, March 21.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make reservations.
St. Thomas Aquinas HS
Bienes Center for the Arts 2801 SW 12th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312 (Map)