Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Florida Catholic staff - Florida Catholic
MIAMI | To kick off a months-long celebration of the 100th anniversary of the apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima, St. Michael the Archangel Church hosted a day of prayer May 13 that concluded with a Mass and candlelight procession .
Subsequent celebrations, organized by the Servants of the Pierced Hearts of Jesus and Mary, will take place in different archdiocesan parishes until October. The schedule is as follows:
- June 13 at All Saints Church in Sunrise, from 4 to 9 p.m.
- July 13 at Sacred Heart, Homestead, from 4 to 9 p.m.
- Aug. 13 at Nativity, Hollywood, from noon to 9 p.m.
- Sept. 13 at St. Andrew, Coral Springs, 4 to 9 p.m.
- Oct. 13 at Our Lady of Guadalupe, Doral, from 4 to 9 p.m.